- 1 and 1/2 parts Jim Beam® Original
- 2 Basil Leaves
- Fee Brothers™ barrel aged bitters
- 3/4 part cinnamon Simple Syrup
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Garnish with Lemon Wedges
- Rim glass with Tajin spice
In a mixing glass muddle the sauces, spices and basil leaves. Add all remaining ingredients and roll back and forth with ice in a mixing tin. Pour over ice in glass rimmed with Tajin spice. Optional: Substitute V8® Light Mix for Bloody Mary Mix.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.