- 1 1/4 parts Maker's Mark® Bourbon
- 1/2 part Green Chartreuse Liqueur
- 1/2 part Carpano® Antica Vermouth
- 1/4 part Maraschino Liqueur
- 3 dashes Cacao Tincture
- Garnish Orange Zest And Orange Peel, Burnt
Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass. Stir until well chilled and diluted. Strain into chilled coupe. Burn orange zest on top of the cocktail and discard the peel. Using a potato peeler, peel an orange peel, zest the fresh oil on top as well, then rub around the rim of the glass and drop in.
*Cacao tincture: Pack a mason jar with cacao nib. Fill with Makers Mark® Bourbon and cap. Let it sit until ready to serve, shaking a little every so often. When peak flavor has been achieved, strain through a chinois packed with cheese cloth and store in an empty bitters bottle or eye dropper.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.