- 2 parts gala apple infused Knob Creek® Single Barrel Reserve Bourbon
- 3/4 part cinnamon Simple Syrup
- Fee Brothers™ barrel aged bitters
- Garnish with Orange, Sliced
- Garnish with Whole Star Anise
Add all ingredients together in a rocks glass and stir. Add ice and garnish.
*If you don't want to infuse the bourbon: In a shaker glass muddle several slices of apple with bourbon. Stir briefly with ice and strain into glass and continue preparation.
*Simple Syrup Recipe
Combine equal parts of sugar and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until sugar is fully dissolved. Allow to cool before using in cocktail.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.